Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuel enhancement systems

3 posters

Go down

fuel enhancement systems Empty fuel enhancement systems

Post  evmck Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Has anyone else seen these for sale on ebay? They look like cylinders covered with plastic mesh and once you pop one into your petrol tank it will apparently run happily on unleaded. Just curious as to whether they work. flower
evmck
evmck

Back to top Go down

fuel enhancement systems Empty Re: fuel enhancement systems

Post  CamelotR Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Unfortunatly afaik phisics does not support this - but who knows, the World is changing, maybe phisics does soo Basketball

CamelotR

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm

I have brought the subject up on many forums and none have come up with any instances of valves burning out with unleaded petrol and lets be honest here. How will you prove this gadget has or has not worked?
Keep your money for something useful or put it towards a skim,re valve,seat regrinds,stem seals new valves etc. The head probably needed it anyway! Any damage could be due to too rich a mixture, low speeds (if you value your little motor)
Oh yes, please let us have your comments if you've a "burn out" as I said before hand no has come forward to claim they have.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evmck Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 am

I did think it was probably too good (and a bit cheap) to be true! I'll save my pennies for the time being and put it towards something useful - I really should be concentrating on putting the car back together as he is still in bits in the garage!
evmck
evmck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down