Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Claims Court

Go down

Small Claims Court Empty Small Claims Court

Post  Bryanthemercman Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:28 pm

As some of you are aware I have an ongoing claim with the Small Claims Court against a Mr Steve Griffiths formerly Severn Classics based in Halesowen and Cradley Heath, West Midlands. I am told he now works for a similarly named company called "Severn Classics Group" based near Worcester. I need to establish if he is definitely there so that the court can serve a summons on him. The guy owes me over £9000 plus expenses and the Judge reckons I have a good case. If someone here lives nearby the address is on their Website perhaps they can check if he is working there?
I have been doing some digging today regarding our Mr Stephen John Griffiths and I found out he will celebrate his 50th Birthday in February also I have a possible address in Worcester for him. This address has only been occupied for 4 years about the same time as he disappeared from my radar.
Any members who can check out for me?

Last edited by Bryanthemercman on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible address)
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down