Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small radio

3 posters

Go down

Small radio Empty Small radio

Post  asahartz Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm sure we were discussing this on here sometime last year but I can't find it...

Anyway, our prayers are answered! Today I bought one of these. It's a radio with aux in, SD card slot and USB slot - no CD deck. Which means it's only 3.5 inches deep! And I can confirm that it fits in the glove box of an Elf. So if you're wanting a decent modern stereo which can be fitted out of sight in your Elf/Hornet, this may be just the thing - and at £40 you can't go wrong!
asahartz
asahartz

Back to top Go down

Small radio Empty Re: Small radio

Post  humph Mon May 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Awesome, thank you. Ive been looking for something to hide away. The only drawback would be that it's not "made for ipod". I want the whole thing hidden really so that none of the panels inside the car are damaged. A friend runs a car audio place in Formby, so he will be tasked with the job of the install in due course. Anyone know of any hidden ariels?

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Riley Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 am

I use this antenna.
Small radio H12044UA20-fp
Crutchfield
I had it behind the dash at first, then when I moved the head unit under the back seat, I just laid it on the floor under the seat platform. Works just fine.

I plan to use this unit at some point when I decide to redo the interior of my car. Dang, that's a big picture! Must be more than full size.
Small radio SSTsystem
Secret Audio
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 am

Awesome, thank you. I like the idea of these systems. Keep the ideas coming.

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum