Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help in forwarding a small package to the US

2 posters

Go down

Help in forwarding a small package to the US Empty Help in forwarding a small package to the US

Post  bmcelf Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

I am intrested in bidding on a small badge for my Elf that is on Ebay. The seller will only ship to the UK. I need someone willing to receive the package and Post it on to me in the US. It would be a very small package or envelope. I will pay the costs via PayPal however desired. If you can help PM me or email to: jferg at who dot net.

Thanks, Jim
bmcelf
bmcelf

Back to top Go down

Help in forwarding a small package to the US Empty Re: Help in forwarding a small package to the US

Post  TONYELF Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Jim. You may have it sent to my home address if you wish. I will forward it onto to you. Address to follow in a PM
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help in forwarding a small package to the US Empty Re: Help in forwarding a small package to the US

Post  bmcelf Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks Tony. This forum is a real help to me in a lot of ways. A great resource.

Jim
bmcelf
bmcelf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum