Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar......

3 posters

Go down

At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar...... Empty At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar......

Post  Big_Al_Smith Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar...... Empty Re: At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar......

Post  Red Riley Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 am

Amazing the unmitigated gall of some people. Just grab pictures off the internet and try to sell them on Ebay! What a wanker. At least if someone buys off this loser, they will be making a testament to my skills at Photoshop, since the picture of my Elf that he's using is a Photo Illustration of my car BEFORE I restored it. Those aren't even my real wheels.
Edit: I just noticed that he has already sold one set of these for 20 dollars! Guess he's not the only wanker.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar...... Empty Re: At least one of the cars on these stamps looks familiar......

Post  Big_Al_Smith Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 am

Laughing
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:46 pm

This morning on ebay...........Item no longer available!!!!!!!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down