Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf

4 posters

Go down

Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf Empty Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf

Post  Elf Service Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:00 am

The Riley Motor Club will be holding their annual national rally at Tortworth Court near Wotton under Edge, Gloucestershire just a few minutes from junction 14, M5. There will be a Riley Elf special theme to celebrate the 50th year with several E & H members already on the entrance list.
One special attraction will be a trade stand selling a few remaining limited edition copies of original BMC drawings of the Elf and some other Mini variants. I have raided the Piggy Bank and purchased one of each of the 3 available drawings and although not cheap, couldn't resist the temptation.

The Rally is next weekend 6th and 7th August and from past experience, Sunday is usually the best day.

Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf Empty Re: Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf

Post  TONYELF Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm sorry Andrew, although I offered my support initially the date clashes with another event I have entered almost "at home" for me in Chester I cannot make it to the Rally.
All the best for a good week end at the Rally.
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf Empty Re: Riley Motor Club National Rally -50th anniversary celebrations for the Elf

Post  RileyUSMan Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Wish I wasn't in the USA for that one..... I would love to be there
RileyUSMan
RileyUSMan

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Is this still happening Andrew?
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:26 pm

In case Andrew doesn't respond the answer is yes Jase. I guess Andrew may come with some more news shortly.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elf Service Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 pm

This Rally is most definatelly on but only to the Elf and not the Hornet. It's a great opportunity to see Riley cars from the start to the final models (Elf, 1300/Kestrel) in 1969.
It's not a big show by Mini standards but if you fancy something a little different and like the look of some classic British cars, then I recommend coming along.
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down