Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Cafe 6.1.11

2 posters

Go down

Ace Cafe 6.1.11 Empty Ace Cafe 6.1.11

Post  elfgirl Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am

Despite living in London I've never actually made it to the monthly Mods n Minis at the Ace Cafe. I'm seriously considering doing this one as I've managed to make contact with ELMO. East London Mini Owners (what seems to be a very small, but very local club). A few ELMO members are probably going so I am hoping to make it (tho at th is rate it might be in the Skoda). I know some E/H members have gone in the past, anyone up for it next week? It would be good to hook up too!!
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Ace Cafe 6.1.11 Empty Re: Ace Cafe 6.1.11

Post  EBBY HORNET Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 am

Sorry Sarah missed this date bit of a fine weather Ace visiter , have been in the past and not many people go in the cold and dark. Better to go when the clocks change will meet you there if you let us know when you are going. We are going to Bingley Hall Ebby's first trip will be Brooklands so see you at the end of the month xx
EBBY HORNET
EBBY HORNET

Back to top Go down

Post  elfgirl Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm

EBBY HORNET wrote:Sorry Sarah missed this date bit of a fine weather Ace visiter , have been in the past and not many people go in the cold and dark. Better to go when the clocks change will meet you there if you let us know when you are going. We are going to Bingley Hall Ebby's first trip will be Brooklands so see you at the end of the month xx

I didn't make it to the Ace in the end.

Hooray!!!!!!!! So pleased you're going to Bingley - really look forward to seeing you (and to seeing Ebby at Brooklands - better get that date in my diary). Are you staying in the same place as the rest of us?
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down