Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry

4 posters

Go down

New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry Empty New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry

Post  Big_Al_Smith Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 pm

this email may be of interest to some:

I’m writing to you to with an invitation for the Riley Elf Owners Club to visit our newly launched gallery exhibition entitled Coming of Age at the Ace Cafe on Saturday 9th July as part of our classic 1950’s and 1960’s Drive In Day.

At Coventry Transport Museum we have the largest collection of British Road Transport in the world and now have a superb gallery exhibition capturing the history of the Ace Cafe which to this day is a working café transport in North London.

For your Club members, we can offer FREE parking on Millennium Place in front of the Museum for the day, FREE admission into the Museum in general and a concessionary ticket admission into the Ace Cafe Gallery. We also have an in house Esquire’s café serving light meals, salads and beverages all day.

You can get more information about the Ace Cafe Gallery by logging on to www.transport-museum.com/ace

I do hope that this invitation is of interest to your members and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards

Clive Skelhon
Head of PR and Marketing

Coventry Transport Museum

Tel: 024 7623 4295

Fax: 024 7623 4284

clive.skelhon@transport-museum.co.uk

www.transport-museum.com
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry Empty coventry t m

Post  martin k Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

excellent museum if you havent been and its FREE affraid Shocked Shocked
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry Empty Re: New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry

Post  Elf Service Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 am

Any one up for this 50's/60's event on Saturday? It's a free event and a little different to the more traditional classic car rallies.

Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry Empty Re: New Ace Cafe Exhibition in Coventry

Post  RileyUSMan Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:46 am

I am in the wrong country for Elf fun, no one here in NJ to play with LOL Laughing
RileyUSMan
RileyUSMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum