Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World!

Go down

510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World! Empty 510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World!

Post  TONYELF Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi folks. I'll re -introduce myself as TONYELF aka 510XYD thanks to Admin Who changed it for me (I am not a number!)
I have found 510XYD in both magazines . In the January issue of Mini Mag on page 35 on Letter page showing his/her maiden run ( I can't decide on a original name just yet!) Remember you saw it here first!
In Mini World.February issue. Snowdon Minis sent in a photo See page 11. You can see me topping up the elf in the center of photo!
On page 114 at Mini Meet East in Maine USA. I'm holding the miniaddicts "sail flag" that I made for the club. I'm the good looking one with shortfat hairy legs on the left!

See if you can spot me behind our new miniaddicts banner on pages 86 and 87 LOL I'll have to wear sunglasses for disguise now! Laughing

Finally you can all read my mate Paul Saulnier's Mini Mouse Article on pages42-45 Again remember, you saw it here first!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World! Empty Mini World Feature

Post  TONYELF Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:26 am

Mini World have emailed me to say they wish to run a feature on "Elfie "(510 XYD) and have sent me a questionaire LOL!
It is about 11 A4 sheets double sided affraid It took me ages to fill it in.
Has anyone else filled in one of these? Some stupid questions too!
Done it now and sent it off last week. If it gets in the mag I'll let you know when (I'll be the third miniaddict to have their mini featured but don't worry, I'll give the Elf/Hornet Register a mention too! Smile
They will be contacting me sometime re the photo shoot, I've got to find somewhere for that session pale
BTW They said it may not be in for some time in which case I won't hold my breath!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World! Empty Re: 510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World!

Post  TONYELF Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 am

TONYELF wrote:Mini World have emailed me to say they wish to run a feature on "Elfie "(510 XYD) and have sent me a questionaire LOL!
It is about 11 A4 sheets double sided affraid It took me ages to fill it in.
Has anyone else filled in one of these? Some stupid questions too!
Done it now and sent it off last week. If it gets in the mag I'll let you know when (I'll be the third miniaddict to have their mini featured but don't worry, I'll give the Elf/Hornet Register a mention too!) Smile
They will be contacting me sometime re the photo shoot, I've got to find somewhere for that session pale
BTW They said it may not be in for some time in which case I won't hold my breath!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World! Empty Re: 510XYD in Mini Mag and Mini World!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down