Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a special Elf!

2 posters

Go down

Searching for a special Elf! Empty Searching for a special Elf!

Post  Stuey Newey Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi all,

I have joined because I am looking for a particular Mk3 Elf which was restored by my Grandfather in the late nineties and was wondering if anybody has any ideas as to its' whereabouts?

Its a 1966/67 E reg Mk3 in blue with a white roof and light blue leather - I don't know the numbers from the reg but know that its - "OCH???E"
He sold it around the year 2000 (I think) and obviously it may have changed hands again since but just in case someone on here remembers -My Grandfathers'  name was Vivian Price and he lived in Hanham, Bristol.

I know this is all a bit vague but if anybody has any clue at all about this one, I'd really like to get in touch - ideally I'd love to buy the car since it has massive sentimental value for me and was the first car I ever drove(!) Or even if it is not for sale, I'd be really interested to know how its doing!!!!

Many thanks in advance,

Stuart

Stuey Newey

Back to top Go down

Searching for a special Elf! Empty Re: Searching for a special Elf!

Post  TONYELF Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi Stu, welcome to the forum, Your story is interesting! I hope someone on here will know of its whereabouts and help you.
Keep us posted about your search.
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down