Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im selling my Elf Mk 3 project mostly complete. in Hampshire.

Go down

Im selling my Elf Mk 3 project mostly complete. in Hampshire. Empty Im selling my Elf Mk 3 project mostly complete. in Hampshire.

Post  theprodigyuuk Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Hello all i keep puting it off but im now on a computer online wich is a rare acation. so i am puting this very breif ad up. i am saling my mk3 elf it was bergandy red the engine is ther and a nice runner the interior is all ther but scruffy all the chrome trim is with it infact the only thing i no of that isnt ther is the dash and steering wheel oh ye and bits of the floor! its had a new step panel fitted and a new toe pannel fitted i think thats what it calle the bit that joins the door frame behind the wing down to the floor. it comes with new sills two new floor pans two new scuttle panels the top part of the shel is solid but the bottom is gone. and does need doing. and im just to busy to do it. if any one is interested please call me and i will be as helpfull as possible and send you some pictures i doubt i will be online again this year so do please call me and i will give you as much info as i can. thank you.

Shaun

theprodigyuuk

Back to top Go down