Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a newbie with a 63 hornet half waythrough its COMPLETE rebuild

2 posters

Go down

a newbie with a 63 hornet half waythrough its COMPLETE rebuild  Empty a newbie with a 63 hornet half waythrough its COMPLETE rebuild

Post  petewaz Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Very Happy Hello every one i'm the very proud of a 1963 mk1 hornet: i have really enjoyed stripping and taking apart the whole car ( or as my girl-friend calls it wrecking and hitting it apart wot do girls know ) , at mo i'm at the stage where i'm getting ready for paint and here it come , i need to know the correct colour and code for my car. I have been told it is either Toga white , Old english , Snowberry or ermine please can any one help me and if any one has got an excess of any parts for my car ie ideas of wiring brake bit or basically anything that will fit on to my car to help get nearer being finished: I need now posting a tread from the day i picked it up to the present day

petewaz

Back to top Go down

a newbie with a 63 hornet half waythrough its COMPLETE rebuild  Empty Re: a newbie with a 63 hornet half waythrough its COMPLETE rebuild

Post  Red Riley Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! Do a forum search for paint. This subject has come up several times in the past. Think you'll find a chart with paint codes on here somewhere.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down