Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet

4 posters

Go down

Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet Empty Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet

Post  myminimonster Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post in here and say hi.

I have been in the mini scene since 1997 when i brought a mini as my first car. This kept me going for a year until it decided to fall apart. Well along came my second car but I kept the mini.

I restored the mini whilst at college and still have it to the day. My mini is more of a track car and now looking to sell this and get my self a hornet. Well i say get my self one loosely, as you are probably all aware , they are few and far between on the for sale market.

Having restored my mini i appreciate the time a restoration takes and due to work i would not have time to fully restore a car again, plus the disposable cash as my mini soaked up at least 10k off me. This again is limiting my selection. I understand that whatever I get will need some TLC, which I am willing and confident in taking on.

I have always admired the originality of the elf and the hornet at the shows and think they look stunning.

So thats my story, situation and dilema and so the hunt begins. cheers

Adie

myminimonster
myminimonster

http://www.theminiregister.com

Back to top Go down

Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet Empty Re: Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 am

welcome!

and hope u find an example you like Smile

I was lucky enough to get mine as a bday gift Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.elf-hornet-register.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet Empty Re: Hi from a newbie. mini is going and wanting a hornet

Post  discoman41 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Welcome! When you get one, come join us!

Smile
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  mac Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome and good luck in your search cheers
John
mac
mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down