Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?

4 posters

Go down

When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?  Empty When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?

Post  guy Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 pm

This should be an easy one for some of you. When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line? Or last date of registration? I'm working on a history of my car YGK 448G and am trying to place its birth in the timeline. Mine was registered on 27/3/69. Which was coincidently the date of the last Brooklands event. Help gratefully recieved.

guy
guy
guy

Back to top Go down

When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?  Empty Re: When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?

Post  cheleker Sun May 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Best I can do for end of production for Elf and Hornet (and Wolseley 1000) is August 1969.

cheleker

Back to top Go down

When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?  Empty Re: When was the date the last Elf rolled off the production line?

Post  humph Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm

I don't know about when production finished, but I believe it was July 9th 1969 that BL anounced that the Riley marque was no more.

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  guy Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks for the replies, will log that information.
guy
guy
guy

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Thats ties in with the Timeline I set up with John Hosking on Main Site (top of this page on right which very few people ever seem to look at)
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  guy Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:57 pm

That's great Tony, Just seen the timeline. Very useful.

Thanks
guy
guy
guy

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

No problems Smile Enjoy floating around the forum!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down