Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates to date.

2 posters

Go down

Updates to date. Empty Updates to date.

Post  Bryanthemercman Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 pm

For all of you following the progress of "Ernie" my Riley Elf MK2 I won my court case against the previous restorer and had a payout of approx 70% I asked for which should now pay for the remaining restoration work.
So what's left not a great deal, the car should be in the paint shop next week and then the final build can go ahead. Wiring Loom made and all the holes should be drilled ready to mount the components once the paint has been completed. Chrome work has been completed but some of it has had to be returned as it was poor quality and the dash woodwork re-veneered. The Cooper reverse rim 10" wheels have been powder coated as have the subframes.
05/10/2019
Well due to my restorer moving his Paint Shop and oven "Ernie" has been a little delayed but progress has been made as you will see from the pictures. We are currently looking to take him to the Classic Car Show next month at the NEC I will confirm this once we have confirmation. The pictures do not show the wheel arch extensions and the final colour which will be Clipper Blue/Old English White. The shell is shown in primer.

Updates to date. Img-2012
Updates to date. Img-2013

Last edited by Bryanthemercman on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

Updates to date. Empty Re: Updates to date.

Post  Red Riley Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Congratulations on the court case! cheers
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum