Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to your site;hello

3 posters

Go down

new to your site;hello  Empty new to your site;hello

Post  dave jones Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 am

hi ladies/gents
My name is dave and allthough new to your site,not new classics as i have many,many projects.I am in bmth,dorset,and im currently building my 67 mk3 hornet(better late than never)ive only had it 12 years;Allthough fairly clued up with numerous contacts within the trade and clubs,Im struggling to get a drivers interior door card and rear parcel shelf in green(the car is almond green).Ihave stripped over the years many hornets,and i have vast ammounts of chrome trim,bumpers,engine parts,some panels and doors.If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated,as i can then finish it then maybe move on to my riley,mini,jag or scimitar????my contact number if anyone can help,or i can help anyone is;07831676118,
many thanks
dave

dave jones

Back to top Go down

new to your site;hello  Empty Re: new to your site;hello

Post  TONYELF Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Dave. enjoy!
Newton Commercial might be the people to contact for your bits but you might end up renewing the lot to get the perfect match!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

hi dave,

got your membership form today - thanks - will be in touch in the week. i do have a pair of tatty but complete green door cards and pockets in the garage, that you are welcome to, in the hope that they'll clean up ok (new ones from newton are nice but expensive!) - just got to work out how to get them to you.

i'm not aware that martin has changed his email address, but you can send him a message through this forum, or maybe he's just been busy or away and not checked his emails in a while?

welcome to the club anyway and good luck with the car....
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down