Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1966 Riley Elf

2 posters

Go down

1966 Riley Elf Empty 1966 Riley Elf

Post  Bryanthemercman Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Sad Sadly due to loss of my employment I am going to have to sell my project 1966 Riley Elf. I has undergone a full bodywork restore and it is ready to build back up. The trim work is finished and every part is there to complete the work apart from a heater and the wiring loom as I planned to rewire the car myself to my standards. I have a replacement steering column and planned to fit along with column mounted lighting and wiper switches. The trim work is not with the car but I can collect when it is ready to be fitted.
There are some issues still to be resolved and the engine and transmission have been rebuilt but not fitted. For more information please contact me here please.
No Time wasters please. pale
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

1966 Riley Elf Empty Re: 1966 Riley Elf

Post  NeilP Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi
How much are you looking for it and do you have pictures.

NeilP

Back to top Go down

1966 Riley Elf Empty 1966 Riley Elf

Post  Bryanthemercman Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Good News

I have now decided to keep my "Elfie" I have been lucky enough to find employment. However I still need help in finding a secure lock up where I can work on her. I also need advise on if I should now give the car to another body shop and get the bodywork done correctly and the subframes etc removed repainted etc. I know it will need new fuel,suspension, and brake lines. I am converting the electics to negative earth so I suspect I will have to change the fuel pump also and voltage stabilizer for the instruments?

As I have said before I will make a bespoke wiring loom for the car myself and I can rebuild the interior myself if I have a suitable place to do this work.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

1966 Riley Elf Empty Re: 1966 Riley Elf

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down