Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down

3 posters

Go down

My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Empty My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down

Post  Denny1965 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur11
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur12
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur13
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur14
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur15
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur16
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur17
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur18
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur19
My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Pictur20

Heres just a few, i have a lot more so if these work ill upload them and keep everyone posted with progress Smile

Denny1965

Back to top Go down

My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Empty Re: My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down

Post  TONYELF Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Very nice!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down Empty Re: My Elf from when i first had it running to its current hidy hole in the garage for its strip down

Post  Denny1965 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you Smile

Denny1965

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 pm

looking good - amazing how much storage space you need when you take all the bits off! Very Happy
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Denny1965 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah I can definatley agree with that! Hence the smaller stuff is on the roof. However I have had to pull up all the front carpet and sound deadening because it was all waterlogged :'( bad times. Luckily it looks like surface rust but not sure yet

Denny1965

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down