Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basis for restoration project

3 posters

Go down

Basis for restoration project Empty Basis for restoration project

Post  The Adder Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

Hi all, this is my optomistic plea for a car to start with.

When I say car, what I really mean is anything Smile I currently find myself rich in ability but very lacking in the funds department. After a break of some years and recently becoming involved with these wonderful little classic cars again I would love to join the ranks of Elf/Hornet ownership.

My budget starts from £0.00 and doesn't stretch an awful lot further than that, so I fully appreciate that anything I take on will be a long term project. In some respects I actually quite like this situation, I have seen and worked on too many vehicles that have presented as being "very good condition" only to find they are made of filler and promises when any work starts.

I anyone can help me out then I give you me solemn word that any car finding it's way into me stable WILL be restored and cherished.

Many thanks for your time in reading this and good luck with all your endevours, give me a shout if I can be of any assistance.

Yours hopefully,

The Adder.
The Adder
The Adder

Back to top Go down

Basis for restoration project Empty Re: Basis for restoration project

Post  Red Riley Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 pm

I could maybe start you off with a bent wheel trim, but you'd need to pay overseas post. Suspect
Good luck in your search, you never know what you'll find.
I found this one a while back for only 600 dollars. It could have been restored, by simply replacing everything but the rear quarters. (The pics make it look good)
Sadly, it's now bits and pieces.

Basis for restoration project 600dol10Basis for restoration project 5121603974_6d0b39091c_o
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  22Gaca Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Are you still in need of a restoration project?

22Gaca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down