Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored

2 posters

Go down

1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored Empty 1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored

Post  Forestminis Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi All Very Happy

I've got a perfectly restored Hornet for sale. It has been restored years ago, and has done less than 1000 miles since. Everything has been done.

This is not a cheap one, asking £9750 ONO.

if anybody needs more info, don't hesitate emailing me.

1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored 1963WolseleyHornet001

Forestminis

Back to top Go down

1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored Empty Re: 1963 Wolseley Hornet totally restored

Post  albertriley Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

Good night, friend!!.

Good grief...!. This car is really...,really WOR DER FULL!!. I can assure you..., I like it very, very much...

My problem: I´m Spanish, and I think it could be possible (I´ve discussed in this forum...) to bring a English car to my country...,but don´t know excatly the real cost in money...

But as I was saying before, you´ve got a very, very nice car...,a car that could be mine...,with money...,money that in this moment haven´t got...,but I very agree with the final price. In Spain I´ve found another model as the yours...,but it cost 11,500 €!.

Definitely...,that car could be mine...,but with the money and knowing in which way I could bring it to Spain...,with a not much higher cost.

BR!!.

albertriley

Back to top Go down