Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just minis ltd

2 posters

Go down

just minis ltd Empty just minis ltd

Post  Big_Al_Smith Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm

text of an email i recieved - may be interest to a few people:

A big hello to all you mini clubs!
We are Just minis ltd, some of you will have heard of us before as we have been going since 2003. Now we have moved, are under new managment and are even better than before. We are opening our new store on July 1st and are holding a Champagne reception on Weds 8th July 6pm to 8pm at Parnham House, 325 London Rd, Benfleet, Essex. All are welcome. In addition to this we would like to offer all mini club members a 10% discount on all goods purchased upon proof of membership. So feel free to pop down and check us out.
Hope to see you soon. Vikki.
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

just minis ltd Empty Re: just minis ltd

Post  elfgirl Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Big_Al_Smith wrote:text of an email i recieved - may be interest to a few people:

A big hello to all you mini clubs!
We are Just minis ltd, some of you will have heard of us before as we have been going since 2003. Now we have moved, are under new managment and are even better than before. We are opening our new store on July 1st and are holding a Champagne reception on Weds 8th July 6pm to 8pm at Parnham House, 325 London Rd, Benfleet, Essex. All are welcome. In addition to this we would like to offer all mini club members a 10% discount on all goods purchased upon proof of membership. So feel free to pop down and check us out.
Hope to see you soon. Vikki.

Does that mean you have to start sending out membership cards? I don't think our fivers will stretch that far. LOL
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:33 pm

just mention the club and my name and doors will open! Laughing (as people rush out!)
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down