Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini 50 Advance booking

2 posters

Go down

Mini 50 Advance booking Empty Mini 50 Advance booking

Post  TONYELF Fri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

The web link is now on for advance tickets, save yourself a few bob!
Can't seem the get the club stand booking form to work though!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure your name is down the stand and what day we decide on. contact Elfservice (Andrew) to get your name on the list.

Andrew, this link still insists on three minis and a gazebo to each stand!

http://mini50.com/

Last edited by TONYELF on Wed May 27, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini 50 Advance booking Empty Mini 50 IMM Show

Post  Elf Service Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 pm

TONYELF wrote:The web link is now on for advance tickets, save yourself a few bob!
Can't seem the get the club stand booking form to work though!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure your name is down the stand and what day we decide on. contacy Elfservice (Andrew) to get your name on the list.

Andrew, this link still insists on three minis and a gazebo to each stand!

http://mini50.com/

The Elf and Hornet register will have between 15 and 20 spaces available for each day depending on interest. When booking on-line, you will need to enter our club stand details as well as your personal (name and address etc) and car details,
The tickets will be sent either to me so I'm aware of expected numbers for each day and I will send these out or they can be collected on the day.
I hope to attend both days but with day passes. I expect to be on the E&H register stand on the Saturday but will be with the Longbridge Classic Mini Club on the Sunday. Jason has offered his services for the Sunday.

As mentioned before, if you are looking at the Weekend pass which includes camping, evening meal, Sunday breakfast and live entertainment on the Saturday evening, get your application in before the end of May to avoid late booking charges.

I hope this helps.

Andrew

andrew.brain@talktalk.net
07770 992242
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Mini 50 Advance booking Empty Re: Mini 50 Advance booking

Post  TONYELF Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Andrew.
I am about to order two tickets for the Sunday. Do Have to put your address on the form as well as my own and the fact I will be on the E\H Register's Stand in order to get a car pass?
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini 50 Advance booking Empty Re: Mini 50 Advance booking

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down