Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts

3 posters

Go down

Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts Empty Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts

Post  Minimick Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:35 am

I have for sale a 68 hornet shell in need of full resto comes with full v5 and original bill of sale + all handbooks including service book I'm asking £250 I also have lots and lots of elf hornet parts including doors boot lids bonnets all in mint condition also a complete interior in red hydro subframes with hydro units lots of chrome parts selling due to moving out of my unit and have no where to keep it I'm based in Waltham abbey Essex my contact number is 07968827878

Thanks

Minimick

Back to top Go down

Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts Empty Re: Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts

Post  Red Riley Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Any bumper overriders? bounce bounce
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts Empty Re: Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts

Post  Minimick Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi sorry but only really want to sell complete bumpers

Thanks

Minimick

Back to top Go down

Post  Medley Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 am

How good is the interior and the rear subframe and how much did you want for them?

Medley

Back to top Go down

Post  Medley Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:46 pm

I have tried to contact you by phone, text and private message but had no response. Are these items still for sale?

Medley

Back to top Go down

Hornet shell + lots and lots of elf/hornet parts Empty Parts for sale?

Post  Medley Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Has anyone had any dealings with this seller? For nearly 2 weeks I got no reply to phone calls, texts and messages. Eventually phone was answered and I was asked to ring again the next day when he had looked to see if he had the items he had advertised. I rang at the agreed time and there was no reply. For 3 days now my messages and phone calls have been ignored. Is seller just a time waster?

Medley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down