Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post  Pocher Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi all,
I am a new member with a 1964 manufactured Mk 11 Elf (registered in 1965), colour Yukon Grey/Birch Grey with a red interior. I am currently restoring from a bare shell with all parts present. Everything is being refurbished before being put back on the car. I am assured that the mileage of 45000 is genuine from the previous owner. It is being kept original as far as possible. It was last on the road in 2003 and was in a remarkably good condition. I live in Yeovil, Somerset and currently own a 1978 Russet Brown 1275 GT and a 1993 White Italian Job as well (both on the road!). The Elf is my favorite and I cannot wait to get it on the road. I previously had a 1964 Cumberland Green Elf which, unfortunately, I had to sell a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since!

Pocher

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post  humph Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Welcome to EHR.  Your Elf sounds exactly like mine, both in colour and in current state.  Still we're making progress slowly now. Good luck with it.

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  soupdragon Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi
Welcome aboard! I also have a car under restoration, although that wasn't the original plan!
Look forward to seeing your project progress.
Multiple mini owners: one is never enough!
I also have a Clubman, although mine is a 1975 Estate Automatic; another unintended project!
soupdragon
soupdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down