Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen?

4 posters

Go down

EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen? Empty EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen?

Post  Biggles Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Damask Red Elf EJK190C - do you own this Elf or know who does? it has been spotted (posted on LSMOC facebook page) apparntly abandoned on the side of the road in wooded area it looks like it has been hot wired.

if you know it and have lost it let me know & I will put you in touch with the finder

Biggles
Biggles

Back to top Go down

EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen? Empty Re: EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen?

Post  Big_Al_Smith Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 pm

sadly it's not in my database so don't know who's it is
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen? Empty EJK 190C - IS IT STOLEN ? - WHY NOT ASK THE POLICE ?

Post  David2010 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Must say - I'm puzzled by the way this story is evolving.
Not being resident in the U.K. I'm reluctant to comment but this is a serious matter !
I would have thought that the first port of call would be to report this apparently abandoned Elf to the local Police.
Their resources can instantly establish if the car is currently legally in use ; the name of the registered owner (or do you say keeper ?)
the address and contact phone number for this person.
They would normally be expected to arrange for the safe removal of the Elf and its transport to a safe lock-up or pound.
If nothing else, this will protect the car from the usual mindless moron vandals who seem to take pleasure from thrashing abandoned cars.
It will also protect it from the even more sinister individuals who would perceive this apparently abandoned Elf as worthy of stealing and
then selling the entire car or its parts on E-Bay ! Don't laugh it has happened before.

I sincerely hope that this little car has, by now, been safely returned to its loving owner.
David 2010
David2010
David2010

Back to top Go down

EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen? Empty Re: EJK190C Does anyone know this Elf is it stolen?

Post  Nick Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

There are no details of it on the dvla website, and a vehicle check comes back blank! So, it's not been on the road for some years, ( before sorn). 

Best thing is to let the local politzei have it.

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down