Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1969 Wosleley hornet

2 posters

Go down

1969 Wosleley hornet Empty 1969 Wosleley hornet

Post  Spiffingly Good Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Evening all,

Thought i'd say a quick hello, I recently bought a 1969 hornet off ebay to use as my daily driver, i've had many years of mini ownersship and wanted something a bit different, and the hornet is certainly that.

Alot of the original features of the car have gone, so this wont be a purist rebuild, but more a 1969 car brought into 2012, eleccy windows cetral locking, well u get the drift! just to keep a old classic alive and well and proving itself to a throw away nation!

One hurdle to over come straight away is the fact i dont have a chassis number or vin plate, or indeed a full v5 Crying or Very sad I wasn't aware about no Vin plate before purchase, but did know it only came with the new keepers supplement, not in my name btw!

I really hope I can recover the Vin number as i've already insured it and have had no come backs about theft etc, and would be a real shame to scrap!

Anyway enough from me for now!

Spiffingly Good

Back to top Go down

1969 Wosleley hornet Empty Re: 1969 Wosleley hornet

Post  Mowogler Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 pm

The chap who sold me my elf has a v5 and chassis plates for a Riley elf, the car itself is long gone would you like his number?

P

Mowogler

Back to top Go down