Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My top suppliers

Go down

My top suppliers Empty My top suppliers

Post  DyNoRod Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi All,

My Hornet project is coming along well, and I kept meaning to post a list of all the suppliers I found (who you all probably knew anyway), who were able to supply Hornet stuff and great service!

JOHN RICHARD SECURITY PRODUCTS (WIRRAL) LIMITED 202A PENSBY ROAD HESWALL WIRRAL CH60 7RJ TEL 0151 342 2318 / 4074 FAX 0151 342 3273 - http://www.johnrichard.co.uk/

They changed all the tumblers in my locks to ensure they would all work on a matched key - it took them 1 day and I have to say service was brilliant!

www.autosparks.co.uk

They did me a brand new wiring loom for the hornet, built to the original specification, with the correct colours lenghts connectors and everything!

www.holden.co.uk

Well we all know this company, great for light lenses, guages, switches, period HT leads and lots of other parts!

Somerford Mini - will do a hornet book seal, to the correct lenght

Mini Spares - just brilliant, but better in the shop if you can get there, Gary the guy behind the counter own a hornet and he knows just what you want when you describe something (and if you ask him kindly he might let you look at the MINT condition Mk3 Hornet in the back room, covered in dust but absoltley MINT - owned by the owner and it never moves.

As I think of more I will list.
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down