Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Calendar for 2021

2 posters

Go down

Mini Calendar for 2021 Empty Mini Calendar for 2021

Post  Red Riley Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Anyone fancy doing me a favor and buying an extra issue of the Mini Magazine or Mini World calendar issue to send to me in the states? For some reason the ones they sell in the USA don't come with the calendar.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini Calendar for 2021 Empty Mini World Magazine

Post  Bryanthemercman Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Hi There,

Happy New Year, I will attempt to send you a copy as I am in touch with the publishers. "Ernie" my Riley Elf will feature soon in "Mini World" magazine. Hope all is well with you and your family? I am self isolating at present as I am asthmatic and recovering from my Prostate removal carried out in June last year.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Red Riley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mini Calendar for 2021 Empty Re: Mini Calendar for 2021

Post  Red Riley Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:57 pm

Sounds good! It's exciting to get your car in a magazine. Mine was photographed 3 times back in 2009 when I first finished it. It made it into Mini Magazine in April 2010, and into the American MC2 magazine. It was also photographed for Mini World but apparently since it got into Mini Mag first, the photographer couldn't sell his pictures to Mini World. Woops! I got a stern talking to over that. It made it to the Mini Mag Mini of the Year competition, that was very cool. Good luck with that, and with the prostate recovery. I hope you're doing well. Had mine out in 2001, and haven't had any problems since then. I hope yours goes as well.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini Calendar for 2021 Empty Re: Mini Calendar for 2021

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down