Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restoration project

3 posters

Go down

Restoration project Empty Restoration project

Post  dbford Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello - I have a 1969 Riley Elf MkIII that needs a complete restoration. It is currently in Southampton but happy to move it to a new location. Would love to get it back to it's best... which is a big ask as it's been deteriorating for many years. Do get in touch if you know someone that could help. Best wishes, David

dbford

Back to top Go down

Restoration project Empty Riley Elf Boot Lid

Post  N Clay Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Hello I have the above in good condition if you are interested?

Mr N Clay

N Clay

Back to top Go down

Restoration project Empty Old Bones Fabrications

Post  Bryanthemercman Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 pm

dbford wrote:Hello - I have a 1969 Riley Elf MkIII that needs a complete restoration. It is currently in Southampton but happy to move it to a new location. Would love to get it back to it's best... which is a big ask as it's been deteriorating for many years. Do get in touch if you know someone that could help. Best wishes, David

My Riley Elf is currently with "Old Bones Fabrications" in Andover and can't recommend them enough for there skills. I also have panels that were duplicated including a complete rear valance and a complete front panel. I think if you give them a call ask for Steve they do have a waiting list. They do have a Website and also a Facebook page if you are interested.
Bryanthemercman
Bryanthemercman

Back to top Go down

Restoration project Empty Re: Restoration project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down