Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hornet '68 plus pallet load of spares for sale.

Go down

Hornet '68 plus pallet load of spares for sale. Empty Hornet '68 plus pallet load of spares for sale.

Post  Northants Neil Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi All,

As much as hate to do it, I have to sell my beloved Hornet due to loosing garage space.
She is my pride and joy and want to send her to a good home (hence contacting you fine fellows).
She was born in 1968, is a 998cc with only 32k miles on the clock.  She is Snowberry White with a black roof and black interior.
She comes with all the parts which I have accumulated in the last 5 years or so that I have been her caretaker which consists of bonnets, boot lids, bumpers, trims, glass, radius arms, lock parts etc etc etc.  I have a Heritage certificate for her along with some history from past owners going back to the 80's. She has a current MOT till June and of course she is tax exempt (next year to be MOT exempt I think).
When talking to some local mini owners clubs, they said the value would be in the range of £5-5500 which I think is very optimistic. I am after about £4000 but am open to offers (so please don't be afraid to make one).

Hornet '68 plus pallet load of spares for sale. Dscn1510
Northants Neil
Northants Neil

Back to top Go down

Hornet '68 plus pallet load of spares for sale. Empty Sold

Post  Northants Neil Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know that my beautiful Hornet has been sold now. I am very pleased that the fellow who bought it was another enthusiast and I hope he has as much enjoyment out of it as I did. Fingers crossed that I see it again at a show somewhere.

Thank you all.

Neil
Northants Neil
Northants Neil

Back to top Go down