Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol)

3 posters

Go down

Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol) Empty Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol)

Post  richminimad Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi there

I have a selection of Elf/Hornet bits and bobs for sale including bonnet/front grill/ rear (i believe) bumper with overriders, SU carb, various rear light lenses and number plate light lenses with holders, green rocker cover with Riley badge, indicator surround, new footwell panel, of and a Mk1 mini grill!

Its a right miss-match of things and i dont know enough about it to place on ebay so if anyone is interested in a bundle of bits and can collect from the bristol area, please get in touch and make me an offer.

I can email pics if required.

Regards

Rich

richminimad

Back to top Go down

Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol) Empty Re: Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol)

Post  C-Field Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

Evening,

I'm currently restoring a 1964 Mk2 Riley elf and in need of replacement rear over riders, could I have some photo graphs of that please. Also could you send some photo graphs of the SU carb and footwell panel. I'm from Bromsgrove so collection could be possible.

Thanks
Chris
C-Field
C-Field

Back to top Go down

Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol) Empty Re: Elf/Hornet bits n'bobs for sale (collection from Bristol)

Post  geoff-d Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 pm

give me a call i think i can sort out collecting from you 07779618683 Thanks Geoff
geoff-d
geoff-d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down