Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other half.

3 posters

Go down

The other half. Empty The other half.

Post  CocoNut Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Great to see an Ireland forum.

I'm Ali's (Coco ChanElf's) other half, aka Tony. I'm looking forward to meeting up with other Elf and Hornet owners, having already met the lovely David a couple of times.

Ali has tried relentlessly to get me to buy a Hornet or an Elf, and I came close to a lovely black Hornet a while ago. Sadly I fell for a Landrover III which has turned out to be a potential money pit.

Mainly though I am just the support act, and main driver of Coco. Generally it's Ali asking me "Can I ask you something?" and I say "Is this Elf related *rolls eyes*?"

Tony

CocoNut

Back to top Go down

The other half. Empty Re: The other half.

Post  TONYELF Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome to the Forum Tony! Very Happy

It's catchy so be careful!

I bet you enjoy being the main driver though and it is good fun.

Tonyelf
Admin

PS. Keep up the good support!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

The other half. Empty THE OTHER HALF

Post  David2010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

CocoNut wrote:
Sadly I fell for a Landrover III which has turned out to be a potential money pit.
Tony

Greetings Tony - arguably the most patient - no - tolerant other half that I have ever encountered.
Concerning your Landrover III - it does not have to be a money pit !
I went to the Beaulieu Autojumble last year with a Dublin based Landrover III owner.
There was a surprising quantity of quality Landy spares on offer - my friend bought a complete set (5) of unused
Mud & Snow tyres fitted on beautifully - resprayed in old english white- wheels for GBP 350.00.
There is also an excellent Landy mechanic in Dublin by the name of Stephen. PM me if you want his phone no.
David2010
David2010
David2010

Back to top Go down

The other half. Empty Re: The other half.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down