Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required

+16
discoman41
Naughty40
tabitha
Coco_ChanElf
bmcelf
fivefootgranny
mrelf
paulsminis
Big_Al_Smith
reymondos
humph
tormod53
hilbert
TONYELF
Combrew
martin k
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required

Post  martin k Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required
TONYELF Today at 12:37 pm

.May I appeal to members who previously stated they wished to have one of these badges and have not yet contacted Martin K with their payment and address to do so without further delay.
This will be martin's favour as he is out of pocket and of course any profit will go to the Register.
Thank you for your time and many thanks to Martin for his time and effort.
Tony
Admin

Very Happy hi all .... ive got the first batch of 25 here

they worked out at 23.50 inc post and packing to uk

25.00 inc post and packing
to europe/ ireland

27.50 inc post and packing to the usa

please send cheques to martin keeping

3 burnt house lane, bransgore, christchurch, dorset, bh23 8dd, uk

can you pm me also when you send it regards martin

Last edited by TONYELF on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Announcement made into a sticky)
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty Re: THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required

Post  Combrew Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:39 pm

pm sent

Combrew

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty Re: THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required

Post  TONYELF Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Cheque in Post
Tony

and Thanks!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hilbert Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 pm

i dont have cheqeus but is there also somthing possible whit paypal

hilbert

hilbert

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty badges

Post  martin k Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am

yes ok........... send to bmcbuzzinhornets@tiscali.co.uk can you send your order in writing still please so i can keep track lol
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty Grille Badges

Post  tormod53 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:48 am

Cheque's in the post! Cool

tormod53

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Awesome, thanks for sorting this. I'll get payment sorted soon as and send a written order. Any pics of the finished article?

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  reymondos Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Paid through paypal. PM sent.

Cheers.
reymondos
reymondos

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 am

the actual badge:

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required DSCN0602
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  paulsminis Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am

PM and payment via paypal.

Thanks,

Paul

paulsminis
paulsminis

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty Elf Grille Badge

Post  tormod53 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Received my new grille badge today - sooperb, thank you!

cheers cheers cheers

tormod53

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

PM and payment sent via Paypal

Many thanks

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  Combrew Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 pm

thank you mine arrived yesterday it looks good i cant wait for the car to come back from its respray and put it on the grill

Combrew

Back to top Go down

Post  mrelf Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 am

hi , sent you a pm today and cheques in the post . cheers
mrelf
mrelf

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty badge

Post  martin k Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 am

thanks mrelf, send as soon as cheque arrives thanks 4 your order
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm

got mine ta mate - look spiffing but the little cars will have to wait for crimbo as they'll be wrapped up and put under the tree! Very Happy
Big_Al_Smith
Big_Al_Smith

https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty grill badges

Post  fivefootgranny Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:11 am

If anyone is still thinking about these get your payment in before they are all sold- excellent looking badge made from stainless steel, probably the thickest badge you will ever see. Martin has done a good deal on these for the club, all he needs now is them all sold. Hoping to display ours at the Brooklands show on the Hornet if we can get it ready in time after it has been locked away in a Somerset garage for 19 years Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

fivefootgranny

Back to top Go down

Post  reymondos Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 am

Got mine as well. My grille is not finished yet, but her's a pic from the rear parcel shelf. Very Happy

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required 06122011118
reymondos
reymondos

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Mine's arrived too, can;t wait to get it on the car. Thanks again Martin Very Happy

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  bmcelf Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 am

Mine arrived yesterday and it really looks great. I will display it proudly.
bmcelf
bmcelf

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty Lovely!

Post  Coco_ChanElf Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

Got mine, thanks, it's very smart, much nicer than the pics! Smile. Great job.
Coco_ChanElf
Coco_ChanElf

Back to top Go down

Post  paulsminis Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Yesterday's post brought my badge. Absolutely lovely! Many thanks for going to the effort to get them made up and sent out. Needless to say, thanks also for taking the risk of ordering in hopes we would all come through with orders! My hat's off to you!

Paul
paulsminis
paulsminis

Back to top Go down

THE GRILLE BADGES HAVE ARRIVED...............names and addresses etc required Empty EHRgrille badges

Post  martin k Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

still got 12 of the 1st lot left affraid come on you know u want one, no dissatisfied customers so they must be good Very Happy Very Happy
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

Post  hilbert Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 am

got mine fryday and it looks really great

hilbert

hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  humph Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Have we got a picture of one on a car yet? Went to check on Bert, and maybe put mine on, the other day but his battery was dead after the cold weather. Didn't have time to get him going. Maybe this weekend.

Come on guys get one bought!

humph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next