Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011)

+6
RobBFG
RileyUSMan
Red Riley
TONYELF
elfgirl
discoman41
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011) - Page 2 Empty Great article, congratulations.

Post  Coco_ChanElf Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 am

Funny, I already had this magazine and didn't realise that you were that bloke. I didn't realise the EHR was full of famous people!!

I have a couple of questions, Jase, if you don't mind?

On page 35 there is a photo of your wheel with the caption:

"Original 10" Riley Wheels which are used for the winter months."

What do you use the rest of the time, and why do you put your fancy ones on for the Winter?

Also, your circular fresh air vents seem to have a chrome trim. Mine seem to be missing those, would they have been standard on all MK IIIs and if so, I feel another treasure hunt coming on...!

Congratulations on a great article, it was great fun to read.
Coco_ChanElf
Coco_ChanElf

Back to top Go down

Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011)

Post  discoman41 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Coco_ChanElf wrote:Funny, I already had this magazine and didn't realise that you were that bloke. I didn't realise the EHR was full of famous people!!

I have a couple of questions, Jase, if you don't mind?

On page 35 there is a photo of your wheel with the caption:

"Original 10" Riley Wheels which are used for the winter months."

What do you use the rest of the time, and why do you put your fancy ones on for the Winter?

Also, your circular fresh air vents seem to have a chrome trim. Mine seem to be missing those, would they have been standard on all MK IIIs and if so, I feel another treasure hunt coming on...!

Congratulations on a great article, it was great fun to read.

Hi, the wheels in the picture are my winter wheels! The original wheels. The ones I use for the summer are 10" Polished wolfrace slotmags. You'll see them on the most recent pictures of Rupe here on the forum. I don't keep them on for the winter as the salt kills them! So the 'fancy' wheels in the article are actually my second choice original wheels!

The chrome trim on the air vents is non standard and they are plastic! Just something I thought would look nice and different, but in keeping.

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011) - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post  Coco_ChanElf Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 am

I couldn't find the photo of your summer wheels, will keep looking.

I think the chrome looks smart on the vents, it looks like it was born that way.

Smile
Coco_ChanElf
Coco_ChanElf

Back to top Go down

Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011) - Page 2 Empty Re: Next edition of Mini World Magazine (Due out in August 2011)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2