Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting up

5 posters

Go down

meeting up Empty meeting up

Post  hilbert Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 pm

helo i'm for my work now for at least 3 months in the usa

frist started in cicanaty ohio (kings island)
now at sandusky ohio (cedar point)
and at least in L A (knots berry farm)

i now that one of the mebers live close to dayton
but are some methungs or mebers for teh next months in this area

meeting up 199845_1936746625154_1437014779_2213339_265409_n

just me on top of the new ride at kings island (windseeker)

greethings hilbert

hilbert

Back to top Go down

meeting up Empty Re: meeting up

Post  Red Riley Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 am

Hilbert,
I was almost coming to Ohio during my school break but that didn't work out. I know there are some Mini owners in Ohio, but don't know of any Elf/Hornet folks. I'm sure you can hook up with some of the MOALA members or maybe one of our Forum members when you go to Los Angeles.White Buffalo is out near LA.
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paulsminis Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 am

Hilbert,

I am the one who pm'ed you that I am in Dayton and gave you both my email and phone contact info. My hornet is at the moment at rest in the garage without an engine. But, sitting right in front of it is a 1380 lump that I hope to have installed soon, I am doing the fiddly jobs like replacing heater hoses, changing brake set up, etc, so once the engine goes in, I will just have to drive the driveshafts into the pot joints, tighten some bolts and get going again. Sandusky is a bit further away from Dayton than Cincinnati, but if you have sufficient time off to make the trip, you are very welcome to come visiting.

Paul
paulsminis
paulsminis

Back to top Go down

Post  jonvespa Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 am

paulsminis wrote:Hilbert,

I am the one who pm'ed you that I am in Dayton and gave you both my email and phone contact info. My hornet is at the moment at rest in the garage without an engine. But, sitting right in front of it is a 1380 lump that I hope to have installed soon, I am doing the fiddly jobs like replacing heater hoses, changing brake set up, etc, so once the engine goes in, I will just have to drive the driveshafts into the pot joints, tighten some bolts and get going again. Sandusky is a bit further away from Dayton than Cincinnati, but if you have sufficient time off to make the trip, you are very welcome to come visiting.

Paul

still here in orange county? (knotts berry farm). if so, i am in long beach. drive a '62 riley elf mk1.

you can email me at mostartislame@gmail.com

jon

jonvespa

Back to top Go down

Post  hilbert Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm

a new change for 2012

for now the plans are that i have to work from week 4 to 14 2012 at the amusment park carowinds nc/sc members living there are there meethings in this time of the year

till here in orange county? (knotts berry farm). if so, i am in long beach. drive a '62 riley elf mk1.

you can email me at mostartislame@gmail.com

jon

sorry mist this post was staying there for 8 weeks
do you have maybe any nice pics hi res.of the windseeker high in the air in the evening white the lights on i think it is one of the higet pointst of orange county

greathings hilbert

hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  bmcelf Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 am

Hilbert,

If that is from the 4th week of January until mid April I will, definitely find time to meet up with you. I live about 50 miles north but we can work it out.

Let me know the details of the visit to NC. PM the contact info if you want.

Jim
bmcelf
bmcelf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down