Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonnet Spear

4 posters

Go down

Bonnet Spear Empty Bonnet Spear

Post  discoman41 Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 am

Anyone happen to have a spare bonnet spear for an elf they would be willing to sell???

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Bonnet Spear Empty Re: Bonnet Spear

Post  Red Riley Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:44 am

Do the Riley Register have any of the reproduction ones left?
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

I have some "tatty "ones somewhere Jase, they should be able re chrome them, I'll bring them to Bingley. As for Red Rileys comment I have a feeling the Riley club may have some left.(I do know they have sold out of over riders.) Andrew Brain had some at one stage .Why not ask him?
I think "Rupert Fish" will be at Bingley with a few Elf and Hornet spares as usual.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bmcelf Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 am

There are very good reproduction spears sold on ebay from time to time. They are sold by "Classic Chrome Solutions" Richard Luckman phone 07710 082882. Check his catalog at: www.classicchromesolutions.co.uk . They usually sell for about £50 on ebay.

Jim
bmcelf
bmcelf

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 am

TONYELF wrote:I have some "tatty "ones somewhere Jase, they should be able re chrome them, I'll bring them to Bingley. As for Red Rileys comment I have a feeling the Riley club may have some left.(I do know they have sold out of over riders.) Andrew Brain had some at one stage .Why not ask him?
I think "Rupert Fish" will be at Bingley with a few Elf and Hornet spares as usual.

Tony - you're a star! It's not actually for me, it's for Richard Judge from Hilltop Mini's. He's going to be on our stand at Bingley minus a bonnet spear. I'm sure he will be only too pleased for a half decent one. I will buy it off you, then trade with Richard as he is getting me some rear windows

Very Happy Cheers

discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum