Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battlesbridge this weekend

3 posters

Go down

battlesbridge this weekend Empty battlesbridge this weekend

Post  miniman86 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:00 pm

battlesbridge classic car show this weekend, anyone on here going? i'm hopefully taking my white mk3 auto hornet (will be its 1st outing in 10 years if i can get it to run!) so look out for it, and come say hi if you do see it (will be parked with SMAG - Southend Mini Action Group)!!

Alex

miniman86

Back to top Go down

battlesbridge this weekend Empty Re: battlesbridge this weekend

Post  elfgirl Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Alex,

There will definately be a club presence there, I'm hoping to go myself, but have had a slight change of plans so will not be able to confirm til later.

I know that Big Al and some others are at Castle Coombe today so you may not get a reply from them, will pass the message on and hope to see you tomorrow - better go and get petrol and start cleaning just in case!
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  miniman86 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 am

ok elfgirl cool, yeah i was going to go to combe myself, as steve bourke (who has the heinz 57 hornet) is going, and lives right near me. but i really want to try and get my hornet done, especially as it is so close!! where abouts in london are you?

Alex

miniman86

Back to top Go down

Post  elfgirl Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am

miniman86 wrote:ok elfgirl cool, yeah i was going to go to combe myself, as steve bourke (who has the heinz 57 hornet) is going, and lives right near me. but i really want to try and get my hornet done, especially as it is so close!! where abouts in london are you?

Alex

Hey Alex, I'm in Forest Gate - not too far, Steve has my contact details. Unfortunatley I'm definately not going to make it early enough to show,Katy, I didn't even get as far as putting petrol in, let alone polishing her. Still hoping to come along and join you all for a catch up and and a cuppa later on in the day.
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Any photos folks?
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content