Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trains

3 posters

Go down

Trains Empty Trains

Post  Portisheadelflover Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

As well as classic cars, I like British (and Spanish sometimes Wink) trains, I like 1900s to 1940s Great Western and Southern Region as well as early BR London and north eastern, not sure about the london midland and scottish though! affraid
Anyone else here like steam or diesels?
cheers

Jamie
Portisheadelflover
Portisheadelflover

Back to top Go down

Trains Empty Re: Trains

Post  Admin Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 am

I love GWR steam!
also the DELTIC early years......

I got a layout in the making..... 4 years and counting LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.elf-hornet-register.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  RobBFG Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:12 am

I'm working on two railway models, both with mostly electric locos. Both currently have more rolling stock than track at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.

One is based on a Swiss metre gauge mountain railway, the Furka Oberalp railway. I do have five steam engines for it though. I'm hoping to spend a day or two in Switzerland after the IMM getting detail photos for the layout.

The other is the Woodhead railway between Manchester and Sheffield which also includes the steam centre at Dinting. My first memories of watching trains was stood on Woodhead station with my dad. I'm going up to Manchester sometime next week to get some photo's of Dinting station and the remains of the steam centre. It could be the last chance as the derelict land of the steam centre is being auctioned off later this month.
RobBFG
RobBFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum