Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 69 mk3 for sale.

Go down

My 69 mk3 for sale. Empty My 69 mk3 for sale.

Post  exuptoy Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Hey all,
As per the title, I am thinking of selling the elf, my heart isn't in it at the moment and i will probably regret selling it but these cars require fettling to keep on the road and I just got too many things taking up that time. I'm not giving it away but neither am I catching anyone.
For those who don't know it is a 1969 mk3 and therefore it is tax free. It has 10 months mot and 10 months tax on it. It needs the interior sorting out, i.e. new carpets, the headlining wants scrubbing and the dash wood is lifting although I do have a better dash for it. It wants a service i.e. plugs, points and condenser and a set-up, also being a dynamo, I keep a second battery topped up because they don't charge too well on dynamo.
It runs fine but sometimes wants to cut out (like I say needs setting up) The brakes are good and have all been replaced including the lines, it is in all original condition except for the wheels which are period mods anyway although the originals are there for it.
I am looking for £1450 with the alloys and the original wheels and knock on trims or £1350 with just the original wheels and trims. Just turn up and drive it home.
I think irishsticks has cost him more than this just to buy with no ticket. Therefore no offers as it will fetch better money when mini 50 starts with it just around the corner. If I don't get what I want it will be finished and sold later in the year.
You know how to reach me, just click on private message.

Pics.
My 69 mk3 for sale. ABCD00063

My 69 mk3 for sale. ABCD00072

My 69 mk3 for sale. ABCD0019

With trims.
My 69 mk3 for sale. ABCD0018

exuptoy

Back to top Go down