Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3

+2
We Are The Mods
annrubenesque
6 posters

Go down

Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3 Empty Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3

Post  annrubenesque Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 am

Hi there, My partner and I have long been fans of the classic mini, driving them, going to shows with them and fixing them! We have now acquired a 1969 Wolsley Hornet Mk3, pretty much in original condition. It will need alot of TLC though as it has been off the road for 13years, but thankfully dry stored so not too much in the way of rust. Our biggest problem at present is the hydrolastic suspension which is completely down, we were wondering if anyone could suggest where we can purchase a pump thats not going to break the bank? Or anyone local to us, we are in Colchester, who may have one we could borrow? Your help is much appreciated.
Ann and Dusty

annrubenesque

Back to top Go down

Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3 Empty Re: Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3

Post  We Are The Mods Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Welcome to the fourm nice to hear of another hornet on the fourm. You should try goggleing were abouce you can pump it up from around your area. Ive seen some done and there just to high and don`t look write. So you need to be carefull
We Are The Mods
We Are The Mods
Admin

http://theraleighchopper.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3 Empty Re: Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3

Post  superworm Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

superworm
superworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Riley Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 am

Info here: Build your own hydro pump
Mine looks like this:
Our new project Wolsley Hornet Mk 3 _mg_6910
Works great!
Red Riley
Red Riley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  elfgirl Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:26 am

Hi Ann and Dusty

Welcome to the forum! I hope you do manage to salvage the hydrolastic. Mine has been converted and it's just not the same.

Good luck

S
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  asahartz Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

I bought my hydro pump but it's almost identical to Red Rileys - I found the Austin America link later!

Hydro gives a great ride; I have a hydro Elf and a hydro Clubby too.
asahartz
asahartz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum