Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone fancy a bit of a laugh?

Go down

Anyone fancy a bit of a laugh? Empty Anyone fancy a bit of a laugh?

Post  elfgirl Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 am

Not only do we have talented car restorers in our midst but also some theatrical talent!!

Our very own Discoman has adapted for the stage and is directing a production of Fawlty Towers, staring fellow club member Tricia as Polly.

To be performed in Gloucester on the weekend of 24th April, with evening and matinee performance. More details are below.

I'm thinking of going along and making a bit of a weekend of it - anyone want to join me and make it a bit of a club outing - I know Jase would love to see some of us there.

Post a quick reply here if you're interested and we can take it from there........ any takers?

The Crown Players proudly present "Fawlty Towers"

Written by John Cleese and Connie Booth.
Adapted for Stage and Directed by Jason Christopher

3 Well known episodes of this well loved classic British comedy series, brought to the stage in Gloucester, courtesy of The Crown Players.

Performances will be at 7.30pm on Wednesday 21st April, Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th (With an additional Matinee performance on the 24th at 2.30pm)
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum