Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable

2 posters

Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable

Post  RomanHornet Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 pm

As per the Advice section in this forum, I am after an original, round type BONNET scripted bonnet unlocking cable, and possibly its mechanism as well. All suggestions/help really appreciated! Paul

RomanHornet

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Re: ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi Paul.

I have a spare set, (except the mechanism under the slam panel) its a bit stiff to operate, but salvageable!.
make me an offer?

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty If....

Post  DyNoRod Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 am

If he doesn't take it, I will - just let me know your price - smithadm@btinternet.com
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Re: ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable

Post  DyNoRod Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:34 am

I found another but its rather nasty - so if this chap doesn't want yours I am defo willing to take it off your hands!

I am also after some good back side windows if anyone has some with good early chrome!
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm

hi dynorod!

if he does not want it, then it has your name written all over it! (well bonnett!), anyway, i can restore it for you if you want? at not much more of a cost, (ask big al). im interested in the nasty one you have? how much are you asking for that?

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Brill

Post  DyNoRod Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi,

That would be great, and even better if restored! Just let me know how much.

Unfortunatley mine cannot be repaired, as the previous owner used a pair of molegrips on it, in an attempt to pull it to open the bonnet!!!!!!!!

Im on smithadm@btinternet.com and happy to pay by cheque, cash, paypal or in any other way you can think of!

Ad
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi dynorod! well, i do love the sound of a challenge, im still interested in the old release, i have a good trick to repair bakelite! anyway, if roman hornet does not want my one, i could repair your one? how about that??

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Release

Post  DyNoRod Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

It really really is beyond repair I promise! chewed knarled, and bits missing. But v happy to buy yours
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Hi

Post  DyNoRod Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 am

Hi,

I know I hijacked this post, but its been over a month since originally posted, and this other chap hasnt responded.

Fancy coming to a deal?!

ad
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 pm

i reckon so! PM me and we will have a yarn!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 pm

DyNoRod,
The cable is done! but.. i have lost your address, duh.. will you text me or PM it to me?.
Regards,
Nick.

Back to top Go down

ORIGINAL Round Type Bonnet Unlocking Cable Empty Cable

Post  DyNoRod Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Top job, thanks mate - all arrived safe and sound today! You could make a job out of that!

Thanks again!

Adam
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 pm

No problem mate!
I hope its met with your approval!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum