Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mini Day Sun 13th June 2010 Kettering

Go down

New Mini Day Sun 13th June 2010 Kettering Empty New Mini Day Sun 13th June 2010 Kettering

Post  TONYELF Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 am

This invitation was received on my local mini club website. This years event was attended by some of the members and the report came back as fantastic!
Ok it is basically the new Mini but classics are most welcome.
A lot of money was raised for "Help for Heroes"

NEW MINI DAY - Sunday 13th June 2010

Hi,

Please forgive the intrusion but I would like to tell you about NEW MINI DAY 2010.

After the success of NEW MINI DAY 2009 we now move on to the 2010 show.

Featured in the Daily Express newspaper as; 'the only dedicated new MINI show in the UK' and nominated for an Oscar by Modern MINI Magazine, we have alot to live up to and we want the 2010 show to be bigger and better than the 2009 show and this is only possible with your help.

I should add that this is our 'Heart and Heritage' Show and that both BMW MINI's and Classic Mini's are very welcome.

After discussion and listening to public opinion, we have moved the venue to a new central location just 3 miles off the M1 Motorway to Wicksteed Park, Kettering. Tickets cost just £9.00 per person if bought online or £14.00 per person on arrival. 12 to 16 year olds are charge at just £5.00 per person and children of 11 years and under are FREE. Entrance prices include FREE Parking in the dedicated NEW MINI DAY Car Park ONLY which would normally be charged at £6.00 per car by Wicksteed Park.

Wicksteed Park attract over 1 Million visitors every year and the management of Wicksteed Park will be promoting the show in their 2010 Events Calendar.

Further, we are very pleased to announce that Wollaston MINI of Northampton have agreed a sponsorship arrangement with the NEW MINI DAY Team and will be present at NEW MINI DAY to greet visitors with a very large display and the full compliment of the Wollaston MINI Team.

FREE MINI Club Stands are available with no limitation on size at the moment - subject to demand. However, Club Stands will be allocated on a First Come/First Served basis and we expect demand to be high. If you are considering a MINI Club stand at NEW MINI DAY we would urge you to book quickly and give an indication of the approximate number of MINI's on your stand.

In the meantime, why not have a look at the 2010 NEW MINI DAY website at; www.NewMiniDay.com

Should you have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or telephone. Lines are open 9am to 9pm each day excluding Sunday and Bank Holidays

I look forward to welcoming you and your MINI Club to NEW MINI DAY 2010.

Regards,

Nick Taylor
Chief Executive
Taylor Made Events - NEW MINI DAY
Tel: 0845 257 2248 or 07736 629369
www.NewMiniDay.com
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum