Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Himley Hall Mini show.May 9th 2010

2 posters

Go down

Himley Hall Mini show.May 9th 2010 Empty Himley Hall Mini show.May 9th 2010

Post  TONYELF Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 am

Sponsored by Mini Mag.within the grounds of beautiful Himley Hall. Concours Trade Stands.Club stands "Win a Mini for £1"
www,britishminiclub.co.uk

Last edited by TONYELF on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : date on title)
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Himley Hall Mini show.May 9th 2010 Empty Re: Himley Hall Mini show.May 9th 2010

Post  discoman41 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 am

TONYELF wrote:Sponsored by Mini Mag.within the grounds of beautiful Himley Hall. Concours Trade Stands.Club stands "Win a Mini for £1"
www,britishminiclub.co.uk

Hi Tony,

Great that you're posting all these events, but would be even better if you could put the date alongside the event of the title... Wink

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 am

Ok.Point taken.
I did not expect these new threads to pop up on forum (they don't on miniaddicts forum.They only come up on the Calendar)

If you select calendar on the month you require you will see thes events in the date box.

I cannot work out how to stop the entrys coming on the forum.I would if I could but then members of the forum would not see latest entries since their last visit (you know about that?, it's at the top left of page under where you log in)

Members should use use that facility each time they visit, it keeps them up to date with what has been put on the forum whilst they have been off it!

I'll try and remember to put dates on next time.Tonights entries took me over an hour to enter! Mt fingers are half an inch shorter than when I started Laughing
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down