Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out

4 posters

Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out

Post  Biggles Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi all Smile

Well I have a new project due from Scotland in a few weeks bounce so time for a clear out...

Rear "wet" sub frame complete with displacers, arms and hubs this was my "spare" in case Ace's ever failed his MOT it is only a couple of years old and only spent 6 months on a car before the owner changed his mind and converted his car to dry it has been in my garage for 12 months.

Set of Displacers
were holding good pressure when I put them away

LH Mk3 Door good condition in Grey

LH & RH Mk3 Door skins New I also have a couple of doors that these could be used on

LH & RH " Inner Belt seals"
- the Stainless Steel strip with fluffy seal that goes on the top of the door agains the glass - good condition good fluff on the fluffy strip Smile

Mk3 Winder Handle and Escution
Good useable condition

make me an offer - of course the big items are collection only (I live in Bournemouth) or we can work something out... i can deliver for an agreed price up to a reasonable distance or we can meet part way... PM me or email ace(at)madaboutminis.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Back to top Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty Stuff

Post  DyNoRod Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am

Could be interested in the LH & RH " Inner Belt seals" - how much are you looking for?
DyNoRod
DyNoRod

Back to top Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty Re: Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out

Post  discoman41 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 am

Hi Wayne,

I may need some of those spares off you mate! Will check with my sprayer tomorrow but maybe needing those doorskins and displacers!

Will get back to you 2moro!

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty rear displacers

Post  MERLIN MIKE Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 am

intrested in the rear displacers
how much are you looking for ? possibly complete sub frame

MERLIN MIKE

Back to top Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty Re: Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out

Post  Biggles Tue May 24, 2011 1:35 am

WOW! posted that for sale list 20 months ago... Shocked

The subframe sold a long time ago but the displacers are still in a box in the loft of the garage. I will look them out and see what condition they are in... I'll let you know.
Biggles
Biggles

Back to top Go down

Rear Subframe LH Mk3 Door ... & other stuff...garage clear out Empty any news on the displacers ?

Post  MERLIN MIKE Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:28 pm

did you manage to find thedisplacers

regards

merlin Mike

MERLIN MIKE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down