Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Griffin Inn at Irnham, Lincs, NG33 4JG 2nd Weds monthly

Go down

The Griffin Inn at Irnham, Lincs, NG33 4JG 2nd Weds monthly Empty The Griffin Inn at Irnham, Lincs, NG33 4JG 2nd Weds monthly

Post  troutrunner Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:59 pm

To be held on a monthly basis on the 2nd WEDS of every month.

This is an all makes meeting and I am inviting any Wolseley Hornet or Riley Elf owners to attend along with other clubs that I belong to, so as to get a wide variety of interesting cars.

Good food and local real ales ( Oakham Ales ) large car park and grassed area. Situated in a village built mainly of stone construction, Sixish miles from the A1.

The Griffin Inn, 15 Bulby Rd
Irnham, Grantham, NG33 4JG
01476 550201.
Either ring Chris or Liz at The Griffin Inn or post on here or personal message me for any questions you have . Ta! Paul

This is the second meet and is on the 12th August with a BBQ. We had 30/40 cars for the first one and if the weather is kind more promised for this one.

For more info and pics ,ook on the Practical Classics forum under events ant meetings

all the best PaulThe Griffin Inn at Irnham, Lincs, NG33 4JG 2nd Weds monthly A35Pubshots003
troutrunner
troutrunner

Back to top Go down

The Griffin Inn at Irnham, Lincs, NG33 4JG 2nd Weds monthly Empty A35 Daily Driver

Post  troutrunner Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Alright I know its not an Elf or a Hornet but you got to have a car!

How many of you lookers are near to me, even if your car is in bits like mine (look for the rust in the Project Bit) please come even if your in a modern car.

Mail me if your interested, Paul
troutrunner
troutrunner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum