Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another year, Another MOT

2 posters

Go down

Another year, Another MOT Empty Another year, Another MOT

Post  elfgirl Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 am

Hooray!!

Katy's legal for another year! Those of you that knew me on the old forum can imagine how relieved I am. The only problem was I picked the car up and then realised I didn't have my house keys.

I'd unlocked a cupboard at work and before my trek home involving a lift to a convenient bus stop, a bus ride, a walk to the train station and a train ride before a short walk home at no point had I checked for my keys as I hadn't had to unlock the car!! Evil or Very Mad

The fantastic mechanic who did the small amount of welding needed had parked the car back outside my house. Very luckily he hadn't put the car keys through the letter box!!
elfgirl
elfgirl

Back to top Go down

Another year, Another MOT Empty Re: Another year, Another MOT

Post  TONYELF Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 am

Congrats on Katy's MOT pass and you lucky B with the keys Laughing
I did not do a thing to get locked out of my place once.
I was out in back garden working, my wife and Daughter went shopping,locked back door leaving me with no phone or access to the house and was due in work half an hour later! There were no neighbours about to use a phone so just had to wait! (So did work!, I arrived 2 hours late and they just laughed!) Evil or Very Mad
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum