Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drivers side front side grill inner slats

3 posters

Go down

Drivers side front side grill inner slats Empty Drivers side front side grill inner slats

Post  sebillba Fri May 22, 2009 10:55 am

Hi,
Does anyone have a spare drivers side front horizontal grill slats for sale. They screw into the frame. I dont really need the frame just the horizontals but if you have one your selling complete thats ok.
Mine has had a few to many knocks in its life and now looks very wavy and is hanging in there by a few shards of metal. Each time It gets washed it becomes more precarious!!

Cheers
Greg
sebillba
sebillba

Back to top Go down

Drivers side front side grill inner slats Empty Re: Drivers side front side grill inner slats

Post  TONYELF Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Do you mean radiator grills or the indicator grill? I have a spare radiator grill with some fins missing, let me know what you want
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drivers side front side grill inner slats Empty Re: Drivers side front side grill inner slats

Post  sebillba Fri May 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi,
This is the piece. It is held into the indicator chrome mount/frame by a four screws[img]Drivers side front side grill inner slats Pictur15[/img]

At the moment the horizontal slats are wedged in place and look ok if they arnt touched or jolted !

Greg
sebillba
sebillba

Back to top Go down

Drivers side front side grill inner slats Empty grilles

Post  martin k Fri May 22, 2009 1:40 pm

ill ave a look in my spares........ always the same on knacked Mad
martin k
martin k

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm

They are a very thin alloy and should be easy to mould back into shape, just take it easy, a bit at a time.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sebillba Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 pm

These are gone past repair by remold. The pic makes them look better than they are.The crushed parts would be easy to push out. They are wedged in to keep them there!!. The previous owner has made a real mess of them and broke the joints where they meet the frame.
sebillba
sebillba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum