Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread???????????

2 posters

Go down

wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread??????????? Empty wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread???????????

Post  irishstick Wed May 20, 2009 5:45 pm

or do i just start one?????? i cant find it! i know big al was there, because we met,,,,

irishstick

Back to top Go down

wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread??????????? Empty Re: wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread???????????

Post  TONYELF Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

This is a problem on a lot of forums where members put a new thread on in a certain section and another member puts another thread on in same section, the later one "pushes "the first one off the top of that section.

If you would like to find out if another member has started a thread please use the search engine at the top of the forum page. In your case type in the most likely words that would be used ie" London to to Brighton Run" and see what pops up.

Another tip which a lot of members may not know about is when they first log in, is to click on "View posts since your last visit" which can be found at the top left of forum. If you haven't been on for a while there may be quite a few!
Once you have read them click on "back arrow" at very top left of screen (white arrow inside blue circle on mine) this takes you back to the "new posts" for you to select a new entry to read.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread??????????? Empty Re: wheres the london to brighton 09 report thread???????????

Post  irishstick Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 am

TONYELF wrote:This is a problem on a lot of forums where members put a new thread on in a certain section and another member puts another thread on in same section, the later one "pushes "the first one off the top of that section.

If you would like to find out if another member has started a thread please use the search engine at the top of the forum page. In your case type in the most likely words that would be used ie" London to to Brighton Run" and see what pops up.

Another tip which a lot of members may not know about is when they first log in, is to click on "View posts since your last visit" which can be found at the top left of forum. If you haven't been on for a while there may be quite a few!
Once you have read them click on "back arrow" at very top left of screen (white arrow inside blue circle on mine) this takes you back to the "new posts" for you to select a new entry to read.

normally theres an events section, you know the type of thing, times,dates,venues?? and an events review section,????
anyway here it is! loads of pics of nemo not behaving in london, yeah he brokedown again! lol,
http://southwalesminis.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=reports&action=display&thread=4926

irishstick

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 am

Click on Home at top left corner, Scroll down page, you will find Events Click on Meets/Events, scroll down again and your L2B thread is about Four threads down Very Happy

Sounds a bit tedious but after a few times it should become automatic, I hope!

If you wish. you can always go to bottom of the thread and click "Notify me when a reply is posted" box
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum