Elf/Hornet Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham "Latest News"

+3
spongebob
TONYELF
Elf Service
7 posters

Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham "Latest News"

Post  Elf Service Mon May 18, 2009 10:37 pm

If you look at the official website, you will notice there is an end of May deadline for the Weekend Passes. After the 31st, the cost goes up. After speaking with Mike Price (Birmingham Mini Owners Club IMM organiser) this evening, this is so he can order "T" shirts, food and other bits and pieces for the Weekenders.
If you are looking to attend just for the day (Saturday and Sunday), which is what I expect to do, the cost as before is still £12.00/day in advance or £15.00 on the day. As we are a non-profit making club, we will have 15/20 spaces made available for our club stand but I will need to have a reasonable idea of numbers expected as space is tight and if we can't attract this number for at least one of the days (I expect Sunday to be the busier of the two) then we will loose some of our allocation. So its up to the you register members to let me know if you are interested.
If members wish to book on-line and the "Elf and Hornet Register" mentioned as your club stand, then the tickets will be sent to me at my home address. I don't mind posting these on or if you prefer, you can collect these on the day.

If you decide to go for the weekend pass and wish to avoid the additional costs, please get your booking completed before the end of May.
It looks as though the main rock group for the Saturday evening will be Roy Wood and his band. This should be confirmed in the next couple of weeks.

I hope this latest news helps and if you have any questions or need more information, please contact me either via the website or on my mobile 07770 992242.

Andrew

PS there are nearly 3000 confirmed bookings so far. Weather permitting, this will be a show not to miss.
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty Re: IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham "Latest News"

Post  TONYELF Tue May 19, 2009 12:24 am

Andrew. Can you put me down for one Elf please? I am happy to help get the numbers up and get the register noticed as well as meet everyone. Reg No in case you need it is 510 XYD. I will have my American friend Paul with me and can attend either Sat or Sun (preferably Sunday if thats ok with everyone else?)
Cheers Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty Me too !

Post  spongebob Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 am

Put me down for a place on the club stand also please, sat or sun as we'll be around both days whichever fits best. thanks.
spongebob
spongebob

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty IMM/Mini50 Cofton Park Longbridge Birmingham August 7th, 8th and 9th

Post  Elf Service Wed May 20, 2009 12:37 am

Elf Service wrote:If you look at the official website, you will notice there is an end of May deadline for the Weekend Passes. After the 31st, the cost goes up. After speaking with Mike Price (Birmingham Mini Owners Club IMM organiser) this evening, this is so he can order "T" shirts, food and other bits and pieces for the Weekenders.
If you are looking to attend just for the day (Saturday and Sunday), which is what I expect to do, the cost as before is still £12.00/day in advance or £15.00 on the day. As we are a non-profit making club, we will have 15/20 spaces made available for our club stand but I will need to have a reasonable idea of numbers expected as space is tight and if we can't attract this number for at least one of the days (I expect Sunday to be the busier of the two) then we will loose some of our allocation. So its up to the you register members to let me know if you are interested.
If members wish to book on-line and the "Elf and Hornet Register" mentioned as your club stand, then the tickets will be sent to me at my home address. I don't mind posting these on or if you prefer, you can collect these on the day.

If you decide to go for the weekend pass and wish to avoid the additional costs, please get your booking completed before the end of May.
It looks as though the main rock group for the Saturday evening will be Roy Wood and his band. This should be confirmed in the next couple of weeks.

I hope this latest news helps and if you have any questions or need more information, please contact me either via the website or on my mobile 07770 992242.

Andrew

PS there are nearly 3000 confirmed bookings so far. Weather permitting, this will be a show not to miss.

Thanks for the interest so far. If you have any other questions etc, please try my mobile 07770 992242 or you can email andrew.brain@talktalk.net and I will do my best to help.

Andrew
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty Re: IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham "Latest News"

Post  TONYELF Wed May 20, 2009 1:10 am

Andrew.If you hear of the mini 50 forum being "updated" with a advance ticket/club stand booking form, can you let me know please. just 10/11 weeks to go could mean a deluge of applications! Shocked
Cheers
Tony
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty IMM and Mini 50 show at Cofton Park Longbridge Birmingham

Post  Elf Service Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Latest update

For day visitors, advanced booking is £12.00 and paying on the day £15.00. For advanced bookings, you can mention you wish to join the E&H register stand on your application form but don't worry if you forget. On arrival, you will need to ask to be directed to the stand.

For members booking in for the weekend, please mention you wish to joint the E&H register stand and on arrival ask for directions at the gate. If camping, you may take your vehicle near to your tent if you wish but there will be security people keeping an eye on all cars so leaving it on the stand is fine.

I will be there on the Saturday and hope Jason is still okay for the Sunday. We have been allocated up to 15 places for our club stand and so far I have received interest from about 10 members on the Sunday so if you wish to come along, please let me know as soon as you can.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Andrew
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:44 am

I have applied for my two tickets for the Sunday show but as yet not received them. however, I think it may be an idea if those coming on Sunday could Copy and paste and add ADD their name after mine to give Andrew an idea of who is going on the Day. Maybe the Saturday attendees could do the same?

Sunday
1.Tony & Paul
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Elf Service wrote:Latest update

For day visitors, advanced booking is £12.00 and paying on the day £15.00. For advanced bookings, you can mention you wish to join the E&H register stand on your application form but don't worry if you forget. On arrival, you will need to ask to be directed to the stand.

For members booking in for the weekend, please mention you wish to joint the E&H register stand and on arrival ask for directions at the gate. If camping, you may take your vehicle near to your tent if you wish but there will be security people keeping an eye on all cars so leaving it on the stand is fine.

I will be there on the Saturday and hope Jason is still okay for the Sunday. We have been allocated up to 15 places for our club stand and so far I have received interest from about 10 members on the Sunday so if you wish to come along, please let me know as soon as you can.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Sorry I've been so long getting back to you!

I would definitely like a slot for Mini50 on the Sunday please? (If possible, do you think we would be able to squeeze in my better half with her Mini Designer? She has no other club to park with.... Sad No worries if not, but if yes we promise not to spoil the E/H display... Cool

send me an email off forum if you need details etc? bigjase1@btinternet.com or text me 07900 492712

Cheers

Jase

(btw, Tricia is an E/H Member in her own right)

Last edited by discoman41 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  hilbert Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 am

i will be there the compleet weekend
at the imm and also at mini 50

and hoping to see and talk to some persons from forum

greetings hilbert

hilbert

Back to top Go down

Post  asahartz Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 pm

You can look me up on the Clubman40 stand, Hilbert.
asahartz
asahartz

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty Sunday clubstand IMM

Post  TONYELF Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

[Sunday
1.Tony & Paul
2.Jase.
3.Tricia?
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:42 pm

I have not had my e=mail tickets for the Sunday show yet but have recieved two for my son's IMM booking. and wait for it the Numbers are different!!!! and to to put the top hat on it I CANNOT print it off LOL What a cock up!
Yes I have e-mailed back to notify them of the problem but if the numbers given (one in the late 1200s and the other in the early 1300s) are anything to go by they are going to have re issue an awful lot to correct the fault! Mad
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I have printed off a "copy" of the ticket but half of it is missing! Shrinking it down to get it all on one sheet means you need a magnifying glass to read it!

I'm losing the will to live! Help! Evil or Very Mad
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 am

TONYELF wrote:[Sunday
1.Tony & Paul
2.Jase.
3.Tricia?

Tony - I think I'm right in saying that our E/H Stand is at Mini 50 (Longbridge) On the sunday, which is NEXT DOOR to the IMM. Two different events next to each other. (I ask you....) And I've been told if you have a ticket for Mini 50 it won't get you into IMM and vice versa.... I was told this by a trade stand at Gaydon and he said that there was way too much confusion.....

I too am losing the will to live.... now, do we get our tkts for Mini 50 Sunday ourselves, or is Andrew organising our stand and sending us the tkts???

Confused..... pale
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 am

Yes Jase, you are correct. two events same field with security fence between.
Day ticket holders are not allowed in IMM (it's only a camping Field anyway.)
Phil's is No 1299 and that includes his partner so goodness knows how many campers are going to be there!!!! His ticket includes access to the Mini 50 on both days.

I have ordered my two Sunday tickets but expect them to be sent to me as I have not mentioned the E|H stand on the order for the simple reason. I think they are so confused themselves, I did not want to make it any worse!
I am sure Andrew will let you know if he has received your ticket (I think that will be an e-mailed one too?)
As Andrew has said just ask them to direct you to the stand. This event has been so well organised that I doubt they will will let anybody in without a ticket (which I have managed to print off but need a magnifying glass to read it! )
Time will tell Laughing
I think I will get there three hours before it opens, just in case. I am sure there will be hell of a traffic jam there all weekend!

Rant over? I hope so Evil or Very Mad
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMM/Mini50 August 7,8,9, Cofton Park Birmingham   "Latest News" Empty IMM/Mini 50 Cofton Park Longbridge Birmingham

Post  Elf Service Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi All

Sorry I have not been answering various questions. Other duties away from E&H related matters taken priority. The shame of it!!
The weekend, as mentioned earlier, I will be doing the stand duty bit on Saturday, well I hope not all day, as I want to have a look around as well. I will be available on the Sunday for some of the time but I hope Jason and his partner (and her Mini) can do the honours. Weather depending, I have a pop-up gazebo which I will probably bring along but I will need to check to see if i can get into the Elf.
Re the organisation, I haven't bothered pre-booking tickets as things may change at the last minute (my father-in-law has terminal cancer and hasn't long to go), so I may need someone else to volunteer for the Saturday. I will keep you posted.

Looking forward to meeting up with some new and old faces (well not that old except in my case).

Alastair any news re "Elf and Hornet" banners bunting etc and if Ray can bring these along?

Andrew
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 am

Hi Andrew,

Of course! We're more than happy to do our bit on the Sunday.

Do we just turn up on the day, pay on the gate and ask to be directed to the E/H Register Stand?

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

Yes that is correct.

Andrew ,Sorry to hear about your Father in Law. I hope he is comfortable and not in pain. It is very hard to know what to say in these circumstances I know as I have quite a few patients who I deliver drugs to for this.
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Andrew....

Just been looking at the Mini 50 website and it says that Club Stands can only have 3 cars.... is that the case for the E/H Register or have you negotiated more????

How many cars are we expecting on the stand for the Sunday only?

Cheers

Jase
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  catmint Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Unfortunately I doubt we will be able to make the weekend end at all due to increasing work commitments.

TONYELF wrote:

Andrew ,Sorry to hear about your Father in Law. I hope he is comfortable and not in pain. It is very hard to know what to say in these circumstances I know as I have quite a few patients who I deliver drugs to for this.

Tony, you have just summed up my sentiments in these difficult circumstances. And thank you for the help you are giving others - it means a lot

catmint

http://www.catmint.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Thankyou Gordon for your help to me in the past too. Smile Sorry to hear you won't be coming to the IMM. I was looking forward to meeting you along with other members, so far I have only met Andrew and Jason and his better looking half!
TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TONYELF Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Elf Service wrote:If you look at the official website, you will notice there is an end of May deadline for the Weekend Passes. After the 31st, the cost goes up. After speaking with Mike Price (Birmingham Mini Owners Club IMM organiser) this evening, this is so he can order "T" shirts, food and other bits and pieces for the Weekenders.

Jase Have outlined red what Andrew has said in previous thead.Hope this answers your question.Tony

Andrew

TONYELF
TONYELF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  catmint Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

TONYELF wrote:Thankyou Gordon for your help to me in the past too.

no probs - tho the thanks was more intended towards the help you are giving delivering medicines to people in need - there are too many unsung hero's out there that make the world go round when you think it has come to a devastating halt. Andrew touched a bit of a raw nerve on a personal level and the help we received from "volunteers" would have put a saint to shame.

Anyhow getting off topic here, can't make the IMM, but any more thoughts on the Welsh camping weekend?

catmint

http://www.catmint.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Elf Service Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Things are hotting up at last, just under three weeks to go. I will confirm with Mike Price(BMOC)our vehicle and space allocation. I'm away on business until Wednesday so won't be able to update the forum until later in the week but I'm sure we will be fine. I could do with some indication re expected numbers for each day so if you can send an email to andrew.brain@talktalk.net by the middle of the week, it would be appreciated.

I hope the weather decides to improve as part of Cofton Park is quite boggy at the best of times. I'm sure the organisers will have taken this into account as they, The Birmingham Mini Owners Club are our hosts/organisers and are local to the venue.

Andrew

PS My Father-in Law is still hanging on. He is a real fighter and is not giving in. Good on him!!
Elf Service
Elf Service

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 am

Thanks Tony and Andrew....

Got it sussed now I think!
discoman41
discoman41

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum